POPUP's Learnership offering
The BEE Skills development scorecard requires a company to spend a certain percentage of its annual payroll on training initiatives in order to score the subminimum points. Learnerships have the potential to add value to your business whilst addressing the problem of skills shortages in our country, while simultaneously scoring points on your scorecard.
As per SAQA’s definition, a learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification.
Learnerships have the potential to be relevant to business needs and thereby also improving skills and work performance. By implementing learnerships for unemployed youth, corporates are aiding in creating a suitably trained recruitment pool of potential employees which subsequently can assist in achieving a company’s Employment Equity targets.
With our country’s dreadful unemployment rate learnerships is an investment in our youth’s future.
Below a list of POPUP Learnership offerings. We can assist with unemployed-, disabled learners and finding Employers.
- National Certificate: Welding Application and practice (NQF L2)
- National Certificate: Engineering Fabrication Manufacturing and Engineering (NQF L2)
- National Certificate: Automotive spray-painting (NQF L2)
- National Certificate: Automotive Body Repair (NQF L2)
- National Certificate: Mechanical Engineering: Pipe Fitting (NQF L4)
- Further Education and Training Certificate - Business Administration Services (NQF L4)
- National Certificate - Contact Centre Support (NQF L2)
- Certificate - Office Administration (NQF L5)
- Diploma - Public Sector Accounting (NQF L5)
- National Certificate- Information Technology: End User Computing (NQF L3)
- Generic Multi-sector Project Management (NQF L4)
- Further Education and Training Certificate - Bookkeeping
- Higher Certificate - Office Administration (NQF L5)
- National Certificate - Bookkeeping (NQF L3)
- National Certificate - Public Sector Accounting (NQF L4)
- National Certificate - Small Business Financial Management (NQF L4)
- National Diploma - Technical Financial Accounting (NQF L5)
- National Certificate - Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices (NQF L5)
- Wholesale and Retail Distribution (NQF L2)
- Nation Certificate - Generic management
- Freight Forwarding – (NQF L3)
- New Venture – (NQF L4)
Contact Wilma Lindecke
Mobile: 082 412 8752
POPUP Skills Manager