Human Solidarity Day
The United Nations recognizes the 20th December as International Human Solidarity Day.
• a day to celebrate our unity in diversity;
• a day to remind governments to respect their commitments to international agreements;
• a day to raise public awareness of the importance of solidarity;
• a day to encourage debate on the ways to promote solidarity for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals including poverty eradication;
• a day of action to encourage new initiatives for poverty eradication.
Sesego Foundation is in support of the Sustainable Development Goals and through the work we do, do our own bit to #disruptpoverty and support #humansolidarity